All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of Human Resource Management is part of a major new national programme of texts and modules designed for undergraduate students following business studies degree courses. It provides 150 hours of high quality study designed to be used by students in a supported learning environment. The module provides a comprehensive introduction to the development of human resource management and the changing nature of work. It also covers some of the key topics in the field, including equal opportunities, employee resourcing, employee relations, reward management and employee development. Principles of Human Resource Management contains numerous activities, exercises and examples to develop an in--depth understanding of the subject. It is the most effective teaching and learning resource available at this level.
- Author BiographyFormerly Principal Lecturer in Human Resource Management at Thames Valley University School of Business, Alan Price is the author of several books and editor of The Internet Guide to Human Resource Management.
- Author(s)Alan Price
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight760 g
- Width174 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.