All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory guide gives a definitive introduction to hyptherapy. It explains what hyptherapy is, how it works, what its origins are, what to expect when you go for a treatment and how to find a reputable hyptherapist. It also looks in detail at how hyptherapy can be used to address difficult memories and help with mental and emotional trauma, anxiety, depression, phobias and confidence problems, and unwanted habits such as smoking. This comprehensive introduction will provide guidance for everyone interested in learning about hyptherapy and its benefits, as well as students, life coaches and counsellors.
- Author BiographyVera Peiffer is a leading authority on hypnotherapy. She is a psychologist in private practice in Surrey, UK, specialising in analytical hypnotherapy and is a member of the Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (APHP). She is a successful author of many books and lives in Surrey, UK.
- Author(s)Vera Peiffer
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleDiscovering Holistic Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Weight199 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.