All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of International Criminal Law was first published four years ago and has been well received. It has since appeared t only in a second German edition, but also in Spanish, Italian and Chinese. Rapid developments in the field have w made a new English edition necessary. The worldwide interest in international criminal law is strong and ever growing. This is shown by, among other things, the proliferation of publications on the subject in recent years. While the ad hoc Tribunals for the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda will soon cease operations, the International Criminal Court is just getting in gear: The Court's first decisions on important issues of procedural and substantive law are w available. Other forms of enforcing international criminal law, such as hybrid courts, have also assumed greater importance; at the same time, international criminal law has come increasingly to be implemented and enforced in domestic criminal law. Today, there are many indications that international criminal law will continue to develop rather than stagnate or even suffer reversals.
- Author BiographyGerhard Werle holds the Chair for German and International Criminal Law, Criminal Procedural Law and Contemporary Legal History at Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin, Germany. He is also Extraordinary Professor in the Law Faculty of the University of the Western Cape, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Author(s)Gerhard Werle
- PublisherT.M.C. Asser Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2009
- SubjectInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationThe Hague
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintT.M.C. Asser Press
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1160 g
- Width160 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.