Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first comprehensive and dedicated student text on employment law aimed at the Irish market.
- Author BiographyDr Brenda Daly and Dr Michael Doherty are lecturers at the School of Law and Government, Dublin City University and members of the Socio-legal Research Centre. They lecture in various aspects of Employment Law to undergraduate and postgraduate law students, as well as to students in DCU Business School's Centre for Executive Education.
- Author(s)Brenda Daly,Michael Doherty
- PublisherClarus Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationDublin 8
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintClarus Press Ltd
- Weight748 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.