All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the in-plant food safety/quality assurance professional in mind, this reference offers proven approaches and suggestions for finding sources of microbiological contamination of industrially produced products.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleFood Microbiology and Food Safety
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJeffrey L. Kornacki
- Series Edited byMichael P. Doyle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.