All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnthony Killeen, MD, PhD, offers a comprehensive yet concise introduction to molecular pathology that encompasses both applied and theoretical kwledge. Writing in a very readable style, the author reviews the basic concepts of human molecular biology, explains the principles of the most commonly used analytical methods, and discusses the molecular principles that underlie both inherited diseases and acquired genetic abrmalities that lead to cancer. Using common viral infections as examples, the book applies these molecular methods to the detection of microbial pathogens. The growing importance of pharmacogenetics and identity testing in the clinical laboratory is also highlighted.
- Author(s)Anthony A. Killeen
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication12/10/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight506 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.25Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.