All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the easiest and logical system of palmistry that i ever saw: Sophie (Gaurav's Student) The best thing about this book is that it is written by a teacher of palmistry so he kws what it takes to make students learn: Michael Nelson (Gaurav's Student) This book is better than the most other books for learning palmistry because this book is written for the sole purpose of teaching the palmistry in a scientific and rational manner to new learners. The most of the other books available in market were t meant for teaching; they were t written for learners. All the available books on palmistry lacked a systematic approach with simplified principles for teaching. For this reason this book 'Principles of Palmistry: A Self Learning Manual' was written. This contains the principles and the system of palmistry that he developed for his students over the years. While reading this book student will feel like talking to the author in his class. Every fact is explained with reason and ample (125) illustrations. This book aims to enable the students to learn the system and principles of palmistry for applying on everyone's hand with confidence. Author of this book Dr. Gaurav Agrawal is the instructor of palmistry at the Indian Palmistry Institute, Rishikesh, India. While teaching he realized that there was t a single book of palmistry that was helpful to new students. For his simplified and logical system he was very much appreciated. Moreover being a clinical psychologist he had used and taught palmistry as a tool for understanding human personality. This understanding is also incorporated in this book. Surely it will be helpful for new learners and also for all those palmists who kw the subject but still want to learn it systematically with a logical approach.
- Author BiographyDr. Gaurav Agrawal is presently working as Assistant Professor in the department of Clinical Psychology in Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar. He is also the instructor at Indian Plamistry Institute, Rishikesh, India. He had been teaching palmistry since 2003. Being a clinical psychologist he brings his knowledge of psychological complexes in palmistry. He says to his students that the art of hand reading is a lot more to offer than just future telling. For him a hand reader's job is a lot like that of a counsellor and understanding of palmistry can help one to see the world as the subject himself does. Besides palmistry he also teaches astrology too and his book on astro-psychology will be published in next few months.
- Author(s)Dr Gaurav Agrawal
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.