Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionContents - Preface - Notation - 1 Introduction - 1.1 Polymeric Materials - 1.2 Polymer Processing - 1.3 Analysis of Polymer Processes - 1.4 Scope of the Book - 2 Introduction to the Main Polymer Processes - 2.1 Screw Extrusion - 2.2 Injection Moulding - 2.3 Blow Moulding - 2.4 Calendering - 2.5 Other Processes - 2.6 Effects of Processing - 3 Processing Properties of Polymers - 3.1 Melting and Thermal Properties of Polymers - 3.2 Viscous Properties of Polymer Melts - 3.3 Methods of Measuring Melt Viscosities - 3.4 Elastic Properties of Polymer Melts - 3.5 Temperature and Pressure Dependence of Melt Properties - 3.6 Processing Properties of Solid Polymers - 4 Fundamentals of Polymer Melt Flow - 4.1 Tensor Notation - 4.2 Continuum Mechanics Equations - 4.3 Constitutive Equations - 4.4 Boundary Conditions - 4.5 Dimensional Analysis of Melt Flows - 4.6 The Lubrication Approximation - 4.7 Mixing in Melt Flows - 5 Some Melt Flow Processes - 5.1 Some Simple Extrusion Dies - 5.2 Narrow Channel Flows in Dies and Crossheads - 5.3 Applications to Die Design - 5.4 Calendering - 5.5 Melt Flow in an Intensely Sheared Thin Film - 6 Screw Extrusion - 6.1 Melt Flow in Screw Extruders - 6.2 Solids Conveying in Extruders - 6.3 Melting in Extruders - 6.4 Power Consumption in Extruders - 6.5 Mixing in Extruders - 6.6 Surging in Extruders - 6.7 Over-all Performance and Design of Extruders - 7 Injection Moulding - 7.1 Reciprocating Screw Plastication - 7.2 Melt Flow in Injection Nozzles - 7.3 Flow and Heat Transfer in Moulds - Appendix A Finite Element Analysis of Narrow Channel Flow - Appendix B Solution of the Screw Channel Developing Melt Flow Equations - Appendix C Solution of the Melting Model Equations - Further Reading - Index -
- Author(s)Roger T. Fenner
- PublisherChemical Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/02/1980
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChemical Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.