All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its third edition, PRINCIPLES OF RADIOGRAPHIC POSITIONING AND PROCEDURES POCKET GUIDE gives radiography professionals a handy resource for use on the go. Pocket-sized and comprehensive, the book's quick reference sections for positioning procedures and radiation protection standards puts critical details within reach while working with patients. Other helpful features include a space for recording technical exposure factors, the practical technique system guide, descriptions of basic procedural details, typical technical considerations, and appropriate modifications for 165 common procedures.
- Author BiographyJoanne S. Greathouse, now retired, was a program director for radiography, nuclear medicine, and radiation therapy programs at both the certificate and degreed levels. She also served as CEO of the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology. The author of textbooks and other published works, Ms. Greathouse has presented to many organizations. She earned her certificate in radiologic technology from Methodist Hospital of Central Illinois, a baccalaureate degree from Carthage College, a master's degree from Virginia Commonwealth University, a certificate of advanced graduate study from Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, and an Educational Specialist degree from The College of William and Mary. Richard Carlton is Director and Associate Professor of Radiologic and Imaging Sciences at Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan. His teaching career spans more than thirty years, during which time he founded Lambda Nu, the national honor society for radiologic and imaging sciences. Mr. Carlton is a past president of A.E.I.R.S., a J.R.C.E.R.T. site visitor, the author of twenty books, the founder of two professional journals, and a sought-after presenter for conferences. He earned an M.S. from National Louis University, a B.S. from The Chicago Medical School, and an A.A.S. from Illinois Central College. He is A.R.R.T. certified in C.V. and radiography. Arlene Adler has been Professor and Director of the Radiologic Sciences Programs at Indiana University Northwest for more than three decades. A member of the American Society of Radiologic Technologists, and Fellow of the Association of Educators in Radiologic Sciences (A.E.I.R.S.), Ms. Adler has also authored several articles and textbooks on the radiologic sciences. She earned her B.S. in Radiologic Sciences from the University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School and an M.S. in Education from the University of Illinois.
- Author(s)Arlene McKenna Adler,Joanne S. Greathouse,Richard Carlton
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/03/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width130 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.