All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- Description* Describes the leading techniques for analyzing ise. * Discusses methods that are applicable to periodic signals, aperiodic signals, or random processes over finite or infinite intervals. * Provides readers with a useful reference when designing or modeling communications systems. .
- Author BiographyROY M. HOWARD received his PhD from the University of Western Australia and is a senior lecturer in the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia. His research interests include low noise amplifier design, stochastic modeling, l/f noise, nonlinear systems, and nonlinear electronics. He has published several papers relevant to the material in the book.
- Author(s)Roy M. Howard
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication23/08/2002
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.