All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciple of Reinforced Concrete introduces the main properties of structural concrete and its mechanical behavior under various conditions as well as all aspects of the combined function of reinforcement and concrete. Based on the experimental investigation, the variation regularity of mechanical behavior, working mechanism, and calculation method are presented for the structural member under various internal forces. After examining the basic principle and analysis method of reinforced concrete, the book covers some extreme circumstances, including fatigue load, earthquake, explosion, high temperature (fire accident), and durability damage, and the special responses and analysis methods of its member under these conditions. This work is valuable as a textbook for post-graduates, and can be used as a reference for university teachers and under-graduates in the structural engineering field. It is also useful for structural engineers engaged in scientific research, design, or construction.
- Author BiographyProfessor Zhenhai Guo is a member of the Department of Civil Engineering, Tsinghua University, China. He teaches and researches concrete structure over 50 years. His research interests include reinforced and prestressed concrete structure, composite structure, autoclaved aerated concrete, confined concrete, and the structure of reinforced concrete at elevated temperature.
- Author(s)Zhenhai Guo
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1170 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.