All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince register transfer level (RTL) design is less about being a bright engineer, and more about kwing the downstream implications of your work, this book explains the impact of design decisions taken that may give rise later in the product lifecycle to issues related to testability, data synchronization across clock domains, synthesizability, power consumption, routability, etc., all which are a function of the way the RTL was originally written. Readers will benefit from a highly practical approach to the fundamentals of these topics, and will be given clear guidance regarding necessary safeguards to observe during RTL design.
- Author(s)Sanjay Churiwala,Sapan Garg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight314 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.57New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.12New
- AU $61.25Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.