All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of Verilog PLI is a 'how to do' text on Verilog Programming Language Interface. The primary focus of the book is on how to use PLI for problem solving. Both PLI 1.0 and PLI 2.0 are covered. Particular emphasis has been put on adopting a generic step-by-step approach to create a fully functional PLI code. Numerous examples were carefully selected so that a variety of problems can be solved through ther use. A separate chapter on Bus Functional Model (BFM), one of the most widely used commercial applications of PLI, is included. Principles of Verilog PLI is written for the professional engineer who uses Verilog for ASIC design and verification. Principles of Verilog PLI will be also of interest to students who are learning Verilog.
- Author(s)Swapnajit Mittra
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight617 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.