All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of Virology is the leading virology textbook because it does more than collect and present facts about individual viruses. Instead, it facilitates an understanding of basic virology by examining the shared processes and capabilities of viruses. Using a set of representative viruses to present the complexity and diversity of a myriad of viruses, this rational approach enables students to understand how reproduction is accomplished by kwn viruses and provides the tools for future encounters with new or understudied viruses. This fully updated edition represents the rapidly changing field of virology. A major new feature is the inclusion of 26 video interviews with leading scientists who have made significant contributions to the field of virology.
- Author(s)Anna Marie Skalka,Glenn F. Rall,Lynn W. Enquist,S. Jane Flint,Vincent R. Racaniello
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Weight1040 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.