All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrinciples of the Human Geme and Pharmacogemics provides solid background to help pharmacists and student pharmacists apply genetic principles to health care. Chapters cover the history of pharmacogemics and pharmacogenetics, information flow in biological systems, gemes and gemics, gemic techlogies and pharmacogemics, case studies, and ethical challenges. Key Features: * Learning outcomes at the start of each chapter provide clear focus * Review questions highlight important principles to remember * Boxes throughout each chapter define key termilogy; a full glossary is also included at the end of the book
- Author BiographyDaniel A. Brazeau, PhD, is director of a new genomics facility at the University of New England, Portland, Maine. Previously he directed the Pharmaceutical Genetics Laboratory in the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University at Buffalo, State University of New York. His research interests include population molecular genetics and pharmacogenomics. Gayle A. Brazeau, PhD, is dean and professor in the College of Pharmacy at the University of New England, and she has been a faculty member at the University of Houston, the University of Florida, and the University of Buffalo. She is associate editor of the American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education.
- Author(s)Daniel A. Brazeau,Gayle A. Brazeau
- PublisherAmerican Pharmacists Association
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Pharmacists Association
- Content Noteillustrations
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.