Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionIt is this author's contention that God has several principles, which if followed can lead to success either in business or in life itself. He further contends that although many of these same principles may be found among the motivational speakers and thinkers of today, that they were originally derived from Holy Scripture, whether or t these modern spokespersons are aware of it. He points to Jesus' teachings on the growth and inclusiveness of the kingdom to show that t everyone who preaches or practices Kingdom principles will be found to be in the Kingdom at the end.The seventeen chapters of this book contain seventeen articles relating to seventeen of these principles with quotable quotes and examples from the author's vel, Of Such Is The Kingdom, A vel of Biblical Times. For a list of the principles included in this work, check the Table of Contents.
- Author BiographyJames M. Becher was born in Lancaster, Pennsylvania in 1943. In Jr. High school, he became interested in writing, drama and the Bible. Graduating from seminary in 1974, he taught Bible, while starting his first novel, Of Such Is the Kingdom, A novel of Biblical Times, which was originally published by PublishAmerica in 2003. His second novel, Impossible Journey, A Tale of Times and Truth, was published in 2004. He has also published the Inspirational Success Tips ezine, his articles from which form a large part of Principles of the Kingdom.
- Author(s)James M Becher
- PublisherAmerica Star Books
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitlePrinciples of the Kingdom
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerica Star Books
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.