All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe latest book based on the popular Print & Pattern website, Print & Pattern: Geometric celebrates beautiful surface designs, patterns and motifs made from geometric shapes such as circles, triangles, hexagons, etc. The patterns included reflect current trends for tribal, Aztec and Native American designs, along with Scandinavian influences and more mathematical and scientific looks. Product areas covered will include stationery, cards and giftwrap, fabrics, wallpaper, rugs, ceramics, homewares, gadget skins, and more. Documenting the work of the best designers in the field, the book will be an invaluable source of reference and inspiration for surface designers, designer makers and craftspeople, graphic designers, illustrators and textile designers.
- Author BiographyMarie Perkins (Bowie Style) started the Print & Pattern blog in her spare time while researching for mood boards in her job as a textile designer. Creating trend books for leading UK stores meant she needed images to demonstrate print trends. The blog soon became a must-read for those in the industry. Marie is herself a successful surface designer working under the name Inkjet Designs; her work has featured in numerous magazines and newspaper articles.
- Author(s)Bowie Style,Marie Perkins
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note460 colour illustrations
- Weight1070 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.