All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionThere are over 70 courses teaching printmaking in the UK. Most students can't afford to buy their own printmaking equipment when they leave the course and so printmaking workshops are vital for their continued practice. Even when printmakers have their own equipment, they use these workshops for other techniques, for utilising the expertise of the people who run them and just as centres for information on the field. This directory lists all the print workshops in the UK, giving details such as address, what type of equipment they hold, space available, courses, shows etc. There are also lists of editioning houses/print publishers as well as the major print workshops abroad. Also included are comprehensive lists of suppliers, print societies, print fairs, established international opens and galleries in the UK that specialise in prints.
- Author BiographySean Rorke is a well-known British printmaker. He is currently Artistic Director of Hot Bed Press in Salford. He frequently exhibits his work in galleries throughout the UK and he has recently been awarded an a-n bursary to research print workshops in Wales and Ireland.
- Author(s)Sean Rorke
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.