All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over 1500 years books have weathered numerous cultural changes remarkably unaltered. Through wars, radio, TV, computer games and fluctuating literacy rates, the book has, somewhat bizarrely, remained the more robust and culturally relevant way to communicate ideas. Now, for the first time since the Middle Ages, all that is about to change.
- Author BiographyOriginally from Southern California, Jeff Gomez lived in Manhattan for over a decade and recently moved to Hoboken, New Jersey. He is the author of four novels, including the cult favorite Our Noise, which was published by Scribner Paperback fiction in America and Penguin in the UK. He is currently the Director of Internet Marketing for Holtzbrinck Publishers, owners of Farrar, Straus& Giroux, St. Martin's Press, Henry Holt, Picador, Tor and a number of other leading book and magazine brands. Jeff has been involved in electronic books and the world of digital reading since the industry's beginning in 1999, and he has also been a featured speaker and panelist at publishing industry events throughout North America. You can visit his blog at www.printisdeadblog.com.
- Author(s)Jeff Gomez
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2007
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleMacmillan Science
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.