All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrintmaking can be used to decorate or enhance all kinds of objects, from posters to playing cards. With this book, crafters practice comprehension skills as they use text and diagrams to follow the steps for each project. The activities push students to learn and apply domain-specific vocabulary, practice new techniques, and build on concepts that may already be familiar. Other tools, including an index and additional resources, encourage readers to locate information and explore further independently.
- Author(s)Dana Meachen Rau
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHow-To Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width180 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathleen Petelinsek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.