All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis eclectic collection pulls together some of the best presentations made at the North American Print Conference held in Austin, Texas. Focusing on the printing arts in Texas, this group of leading scholars and authorities cover a wide range of subjects from early lithography and photography in Texas to today's armadillo posters and T-shirts. The high arts and popular culture alike are treated in this broad overview of prints and printmaking on the Texas frontier and in its urban centers.
- Author(s)R. Tyler
- PublisherTexas State Historical Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas State Historical Association,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width190 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRon Tyler
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.