All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Prisoners in Millersville a Farcical Drama, in Four Acts Scene: [front porch of Miss Susie Cummings' cottage in Millersville, N. 11. Miss Susie sits in center of stage peeling potatoes] miss cummings: Rose Marie! Rose Marie! Come here, I want you! That girl is as hard to keep track of as a ea. I sent her out half an hour ago to see if the cow was tied, and she ain't come back yet. Rose Marie! Rose Marie! About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Alice Norris-Lewis
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.