All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of five lectures given in 1985. Drawing from politics, literature, social thought, religion and history, Doris Lessing draws a portrait of the extraordinary contradictions of modern society.
- Author BiographyDoris Lessing was one of the most important writers of the second half of the 20th-century and was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature 2007. Her novels include The Grass is Singing , The Golden Notebook and The Good Terrorist . In 2001, Lessing was awarded the David Cohen Prize for a lifetime's achievement in British literature. In 2008, The Times ranked her fifth on a list of The 50 greatest British writers since 1945 . She died in 2013.
- Author(s)Doris Lessing
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/1993
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight272 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.