All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrivate Equity Examining the New Conglomerates of European Business a This is the authoritative work on private equity, giving the business manager a genuine insight into how this relatively new form of ownership works.a Frank Neale, Phildrew Ventures a A truly revealing insight into the world of private equity, MBOs and MBIs. A really enjoyable read.a Barrie Pearson, Livingstone Guarantee a An excellent insight into the changing world of venture capital and private equity.a Charles Richardson, Director of Corporate Affairs, 3i How should entrepreneurs and company managers seeking capital go about the task, and what can they expect if they are successful? What do private equity investors look for in the companies they back? What are the lessons from the successes and (equally important) the failures of the past? And should politicians and financial regulators be concerned about the huge investment funds w being assembled to invest in private equity in Europe? The answers to all of these question can be found in this book.
- Author BiographyPeter Temple has worked in or written about the investment world for nearly 30 years. An economist and statistician by training, he spent 18 years as a fund manager and analyst before moving to full--time writing and journalism in 1988. Peter now writes on a freelance basis for a variety of publications, including: the Financial Times, Investors Chronicle, Mail on Sunday, Analyst and International Fund Management. He is the author of a number of books, including Getting Started in Shares and The Online Investor. He has lived and worked in London since 1970 and is a diploma member of the Securities Institute, a former member of the London Stock Exchange and an Associate of the Institute of Investment Management and Research.
- Author(s)Peter Temple
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/1999
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography, index
- Weight434 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byNorman Murray
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.