All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative guide to understanding the world of private equity (PE) investing, governance structures, and operational assessments of PE portfolio companies An essential text for any business/finance professional's library, Private Equity: History, Governance, and Operations, Second Edition begins by presenting historical information regarding the asset class. This information includes historical fundraising and investment levels, returns, correlation of returns to public market indices, and harvest trends. The text subsequently analyzes PE fund and portfolio company governance structures. It also presents ways to improve existing governance structures of these entities. A specific focus on portfolio company operations, including due diligence assessments, concludes the text. * Seamlessly blends historical information with practical guidance based on risk management and fundamental accounting techniques * Assists the book's professional audience in maximizing returns of their PE investments * Highly conducive to advanced, graduate-level classroom use * Purchase of the text includes access to a website of teaching materials for instructional use Learn more about PE history, governance, and operations with the authoritative guidance found in Private Equity: History, Governance, and Operations, Second Edition.
- Author BiographyHarry Cendrowski is a 30-year veteran consultant to and investor in private equity and venture capital funds. He is cofounder and Managing Director of Cendrowski Corporate Advisors, a midwest financial and operations consulting firm based in Chicago, Illinois, and Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Louis W. Petro has contributed to Wiley business publications and has written both books and journal articles. He is a professor at the University of Windsor and a CPA. James P. Martin is Managing Director of Cendrowski Corporate Advisors. He is a seasoned enterprise risk management professional who has performed engagements for private equity funds and their portfolio companies as well as publicly traded organizations. Adam A. Wadecki is Manager of Operations for Cendrowski Corporate Advisors and a lecturer at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
- Author(s)Adam A. Wadecki,Harry Cendrowski,James P. Martin,Louis W. Petro
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication11/05/2012
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight596 g
- Width164 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.