All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on the author's four decades of experience as a practitioner and academician working with private equity investors, entrepreneurs, and policymakers in over 100 developing countries around the world, this book uses anecdotes and case studies to illustrate and reinforce the key arguments for private equity investment in emerging ecomies.
- Author BiographyRoger Leeds is a Professor at the Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS). He was founding Chairman of the Emerging Markets Private Equity Association and serves on the board of directors. Previously, he was an international finance practitioner for 25 years, including positions with a Wall Street investment bank, the International Finance Corporation, and a private equity firm. He has served on numerous boards, been published widely in his field, and is a member of the Council of Foreign Relations. He received his undergraduate degree from Columbia University, his PhD from SAIS.
- Author(s)Roger S. Leeds
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/02/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGlobal Financial Markets
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight625 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.