All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe title describes the transactions, the main kinds of agreements governing these transactions, the ongoing relations of the parties and the increasing regulation, both public and private, of the private equity sector. The descriptions of the individual transactions cover the stages of private equity funds' fundraising, the structuring of their investments in portfolio companies, and their subsequent exits from their investments. The Danish edition of this book was the first general presentation of private equity law in Denmark, and this updated English version is likewise the first English presentation of the private equity sector from a Danish legal perspective. Private Equity is t only a relevant textbook and an introduction to private equity, but is also a good reference work for those who want to obtain a better understanding of the circumstances of a complex and important part of the financial services sector.
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight367 g
- Edited byThomas Kruger Andersen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.