All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the challenges faced by public officials and stakeholders as they consider implementing public-private partnerships as a way of financing repair and construction of transportation infrastructure. Concepts and practices are described, along with analysis that points to the advantages and disadvantages of decisions to be adopted.
- Author BiographyWendell C. Lawther is an associate professor of public administration at the University of Central Florida. Lawrence L. Martin is a professor of public affairs at the University of Central Florida.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication23/10/2015
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note6 tables, 1 graphs
- Weight553 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byLawrence L. Martin,Wendell C. Lawther
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.92Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.