All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAssouline presents the autobiography of Giancarlo Giammetti, Valenti s trusted business partner for fifty years. Beginning with his childhood in Rome under Nazi occupation and his chance meeting at a cafe with a certain rising fashion designer, Giammetti shares stories from his remarkable life. This beautiful collector s volume features in-depth interviews, recollections from his personal journals, and a curated selection of exclusive images from Giammetti s archive of 50,000 photos, vividly portraying the exciting world of fashion.
- Author(s)Giancarlo Giammetti
- Date of Publication25/10/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleLegends
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight5874 g
- Width310 mm
- Height389 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.