All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince former US Marine Jack Morgan started Private, it has become the world's most successful detective agency. But when his former lover is found murdered in Jack's bed, Jack is instantly the number one suspect. With his team stretched to breaking point and Jack fighting for his life, he finds himself strong-armed by the mob into recovering $30 million in stolen pharmaceuticals, and Jack realises he is facing his most powerful enemies ever.
- Author BiographyJAMES PATTERSON is one of the best-known and biggest-selling writers of all time. His books have sold in excess of 325 million copies worldwide. He is the author of some of the most popular series of the past two decades - the Alex Cross, Women's Murder Club, Detective Michael Bennett and Private novels - and he has written many other number one bestsellers including romance novels and stand-alone thrillers. James is passionate about encouraging children to read. Inspired by his own son who was a reluctant reader, he also writes a range of books for young readers including the Middle School, I Funny, Treasure Hunters, House of Robots, Confessions, and Maximum Ride series. James has donated millions in grants to independent bookshops and has been the most borrowed author in UK libraries for the past nine years in a row. He lives in Florida with his wife and son.
- Author(s)James Patterson
- Date of Publication31/01/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePrivate Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArrow Books Ltd
- Weight324 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.