All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionASA reprints the most current FAA Practical Test Standards (PTS) in this series of handy cockpit-sized guides. ASA's Private Pilot Rotorcraft Practical Test Standards book includes both Section 1 (for Helicopter) and Section 2 (for Gyroplane). The PTS guide students, instructors, and FAA-designated examiners through checkrides. Every PTS details the skill and kwledge that must be demonstrated before an examiner can issue a certificate or rating to an applicant. Written by the FAA, these books list the kwledge and experience prerequisites, the levels of skill that must be demonstrated before an examiner can issue a certificate or rating to an applicant, and describe background study and reference materials.
- Author BiographyThe Federal Aviation Administration is the government organization that sets and regulates procedural standards for the aviation industry.
- Author(s)Aviation Supplies & Academics (ASA),Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Series TitlePractical Test Standards Series
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Weight114 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.