All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a complete guide to setting up and managing a private practice. Issues such as planning the practice, developing practice excellence, expanding and even selling the practice are covered. The book is very practical in its nature and also gives names of organisations and websites which may be of help. A sample business plan and fee tables are also included.
- Author BiographyRonald Francis is Honorary Senior Research Fellow in psychology at Monash University, Australia. Born in the UK, he now lives and works in Australia and is the author of The Manual of Private Psychology Practice (1997).
- Author(s)Richard T. Kasperczyk,Ronald Francis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2002
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBPS Blackwell
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.