All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details the relationship between private property and government. As private property is important to both individual welfare and the public interest, the book provides an intellectual framework for the analysis and resolution of contemporary property rights disputes.
- Author BiographyJames L. Huffman is Dean Emeritus of Lewis and Clark Law School, USA, and a member of the Hoover Institution's John and Jean De Nault Task Force on Property Rights, Freedom and Prosperity. Huffman has taught law for four decades and has written extensively on constitutional, natural resource and private property topics. His commentaries appear regularly in The Daily Caller and occasionally in the Wall Street Journal and several other publications.
- Author(s)James Huffman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectPolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight425 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.