All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionPeterson's Private Secondary Schools 2016-17 is a valuable resource to help parents and students evaluate and choose from the overwhelming number of private secondary schools in the United States, Canada, and throughout the world. Featured institutions include independent day schools, special-needs schools, and boarding schools-including junior boarding schools for middle school students. Profiles offer detailed information on areas of specialization, location/setting, affiliation, accreditation, tuition and aid availability, student body, faculty, academic programs, athletics, computers and campus techlogy, and admission information. Readers will benefit from the new informative articles on standardized tests, boarding schools, special needs schools, independent day schools, applications, financial aid, and other helpful topics. Dozens of in-depth descriptions and displays offer photos of students and school campuses, as well as essential information to help parents find the right private secondary school for their child. Peterson's Private Secondary Schools 2016-17 is the definitive guide to the private secondary school search process.
- PublisherPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationPrinceton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeterson's Guides,U.S.
- Weight1225 g
- Width213 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement37th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.