All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMajor theoretical approaches stress the superiority of privately-owned over state-owned companies without addressing how corporate performance should best be measured. This book investigates performance of both private and state-owned, applying factor analysis to compare the two states.
- Author BiographyMOTASAM TATAHI is Lecturer in Economics at he University of London (SOAS), UK. His areas of expertise include the problems of economic adjustments particularly privatization in major European countries. His teaching features comparative economic systems, macroeconomics, econometrics, data analysis and quantitative methods for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Author(s)Motasam Tatahi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/04/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.