All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe process of selling assets and enterprises to the private sector raises questions about natural mopolies, the efficiency and equity of state-owned versus privately owned enterprises, and industrial policy. This comprehensive analysis of the British privatization program explores these questions both theoretically and empirically.
- Author BiographyGeorge Yarrow is Director of the Oxford based Regulatory Policy Institute, an independent, charitable organization dedicated to the study of all aspects of regulation and deregulation. He is also an Emeritus Fellow of Hertford College, Oxford.
- Author(s)George Yarrow,John Vickers
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRegulation of Economic Activity
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.