Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $20.05
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionPrivatization of industries within the energy sector has been spreading globally since its small and uncertain beginnings in Britain, in the early 1980s. Today, states of the Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) are actively examining the privatization of a number of key energy industries and energy-related infrastructure projects. This book provides both a practical and scholarly approach to the privatization and deregulation of the energy sector. It includes discussions on oil production and refining and gas and electricity production, and their transmission and distribution. Assessing the arguments for and against deregulation of the energy sector, it draws on international experience to highlight the political, legal, institutional and resource requirements for successful implementations of a privatization programme.
- Author(s)Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/1998
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.