Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
About this product
- DescriptionIndustry specialists and scholars here assess the principal issues associated with the privatization and deregulation of the energy sector. Topics explored include oil production and refining, gas and electricity production, and their transmission and distribution. The book assesses the arguments for and against deregulation of the energy sector and highlights the political, legal, institutional and resource requirements for successful implementation of a privatization programme.
- Author BiographyBill Bradshaw is Senior Visiting Research Fellow, Centre for Socio-Legal Studies, Wolfson College, Oxford. Helen Lawton Smith is Director, Science Policy Studies, Regulatory Policy Research Centre, Hertford College and Research Fellow, Centre for Local Economic Development, Coventry University. The Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research is based in Abu Dhabi and is an independent research institution dedicated to the promotion of professional research and educational excellence in the United Arab Emirates.
- Author(s)Emirates Center for Strategic Studies & Research
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2002
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.