All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA revealing portrait of one of the most glamorous, influential, and torious members of the Spencer family Intelligent, attractive, and born into wealth, Harriet Spencer, ancestor of Princess Diana, married Frederick, Viscount Duncann, at the age of nineteen. But it was her affair with Lord Granville Leveson Gower that resulted in the birth of two children and all but consumed Harriet s life. The first comprehensive biography of Lady Harriet Spencer, Privilege & Scandal gives readers an inside look at the British aristocracy during the decadent eighteenth century, while bringing one of the era s most intriguing women to life.
- Author BiographyJanet Gleeson studied English and art history at Nottingham University. She is the author of The Arcanum, a #1 Sunday Times bestseller in the U.K., and The Moneymaker, which was published in the United States as The Millionaire. She lives in Dorset with her husband, three children, and two dogs. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Janet Gleeson
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Content Notediagrams, black & white plates
- Weight345 g
- Width133 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.