All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionASP.NET's model for supporting language extensibility is intriguing to developers everywhere. With support for traditional, statically compiled languages like C# as well as dynamic languages like Python, ASP.NET w has a natural ability to support languages that developers want to work with, t ones they are forced to use. ASP.NET is quickly becoming an attractive place for today's dynamic languages. Pro ASP.NET Extensibility gives readers in-depth insight into the language model within ASP.NET, going beyond the introductory treatment of the topic available elsewhere, providing lots of practical tips and tricks from an experienced developer. Learn about the extensibility and runtime models available with both .NET 3.5 and 4.0, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, and Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 and 7.0. The book explains t only how things work, but also why. Using Joerg Krause's experienced advice and sound tricks, you'll be able to go further with your very own language projects and transform your .NET development on your own terms-made possible with ASP.NET's popular extensibility model. * Discover how ASP.NET is extensible in .NET 3.5 and 4.0. * Look in-depth into the internals of ASP.NET page processing. * Customize the behavior of the ASP.NET engine.
- Author BiographyJoerg Krause has been working with software and software technology since the early 1980s, starting with a ZX-81 and taking the first steps using BASIC and assembler language. He studied information technology at Humboldt University Berlin, Germany, but left early to start his own operation in the 1990s. He is the author of several books about Online Marketing, PHP, ASP.NET, and SharePoint. He s MCP for .NET technology and SharePoint development. He currently works as a freelance consultant and software developer for Microsoft Technologies. Joerg can be reached at email@example.com and you can get more information at http://www.joergkrause.de.
- Author(s)Joerg Krause
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight799 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.