All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe first tutorial leads you through a step-by-step process of creating a part, generating a detail drawing for the part and using Pro/NC (Pro/MANUFACTURING) to mill and machine the part's geometry. The second tutorial involves fitting components together to form an assembly and documenting the assembly with a drawing and BOM. The last tutorial uses 2D CAD legacy design data to directly model a 3D part. Support files for all tutorials are available at www.cad-resources.com.
- Author BiographyLouis Gary Lamit received a BS degree from Western Michigan University in 1970, and studied for a master's degree at Wayne State University and Michigan State University. He also did graduate work at the University of California at Berkeley, and holds an NC programming certificate from Boeing Aircraft. Mr. Lamit has worked as a drafter, designer, numerical control (NC) programmer, technical illustrator, and engineer in the automotive, aircraft, and piping industries. He started as a drafter in 1966, working in Detroit for the automobile industry, doing tooling, dies, jigs and fixture layout, and detailing at Koltanbar Engineering, Tool Engineering, Time Engineering, and Premier Engineering for Chrysler, Ford, AMC, and Fisher Body. He has also worked at Remington Arms and Pratt & Whitney Aircraft as a designer, and at Boeing Aircraft and Kollmorgan Optics as an NC programmer and aircraft engineer. He has taught at all scholastic levels from secondary school to university. He is currently a full-time instructor and department head in CAD at De Anza College, in Cupertino, California. In addition, Mr. Lamit owns and operates his own consulting firm, Lamit and Associates - CAD-Resources.com, and does trainings and industry consulting. He has authored over two dozen other published works, including several well-respected books on industrial model building, piping drafting and design, descriptive geometry, electronics drafting, technical drawing, engineering graphics and design, CAD software, and other technical topics. More information on the author, his publications, and his courses, are available at the Web site of CAD-Resources (www.cad-resources.com).
- Author(s)Louis Gary Lamit
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication25/07/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.