All listings for this product
About this product
- Description*Pro Open Source Mail: Building An Enterprise Mail Solution is the first book to cover development and deployment of an enterprise mail server environment *Authored by Curtis Smith, a system administrator with more than five years of experience managing mail environments *Shows readers how to filter spam using the popular SpamAssassin open source project and how to stop viruses using the MailScanner, Amavis, and ClamAV projects
- Author BiographyCurtis Smith is a professional systems and network administrator residing in Westerville, Ohio. His experience includes designing, building, and maintaining open source e-mail and web solutions for an Internet service provider and the Max M. Fisher College of Business at The Ohio State University. Curtis earned his bachelor's degree from Ohio State, majoring in philosophy. He is active in local community user and volunteer groups, both technical and non-technical. He also enjoys photography, camping, canoeing, and hiking when not stuck indoors behind the keyboard.
- Author(s)Curtis Smith
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Notebiography
- Weight840 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.