All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganizations are expected to spend $26 billion on business intelligence initiatives in 2008. Now that all the data is in relational databases, it's time to start getting value at the organizational level from that data. Microsoft has a host of tools to provide easy access to aggregated business data from multiple back ends and to display that data in comprehensive, easy-to-read graphics and reports, namely PerformancePoint Server. This book, written by a Microsoft-employed PerformancePoint expert, walks the reader through the entire product.
- Author BiographyPhilo Janus is a senior technology specialist with Microsoft. Over the years, he has presented InfoPath to thousands of users and developers, and assisted with enterprise implementations of InfoPath solutions. With that background, he is particularly sensitive to the difficulties users and developers have had with InfoPath. He graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy with a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering in 1989 to face a challenging career in the U.S. Navy. After driving an aircraft carrier around the Pacific Ocean and a guided missile frigate through both the Suez and Panama canals, and serving in the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, a small altercation between his bicycle and an auto indicated a change of career (some would say that landing on his head in that accident would explain many things). Philo's software development career started with building a training and budgeting application in Access 2.0 in 1995. Since then, he's worked with Oracle, Visual Basic, SQL Server, and .NET building applications for federal agencies, commercial firms, and conglomerates. In 2003, he joined Microsoft as a technology specialist evangelizing Office as a development platform.
- Author(s)Philo B. Janus
- Date of Publication18/08/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePro
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight891 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.