All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains why Microsoft introduced Service Broker and describes its big advantages over prior message techlogies. Rich with practical examples, this volume offers complete, incisive coverage on this important new techlogy. Focused on best practices, the book explains in detail how Service Broker supports and enhances database and web applications. It covers Service Broker fundamentals as well as addresses current crucial topics like SOA and SODA. Written by an international expert on Service Broker, the book is an invaluable resource for all serious database and web developers.
- Author BiographyKlaus Aschenbrenner is a software architect for ANECON in Vienna, Austria. He has worked with .NET since its release in 2000 and is an internationally recognized .NET expert and a two-time Most Valuable Professional for Visual C#. He travels around the world helping clients design and develop highly-scalable solutions using SQL Server 2005 and Service Broker. Klaus is the founder of .NET User Group Styria and also the country lead for SQLPASS Austria.
- Author(s)Klaus Aschenbrenner
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight906 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $13.42Trending at AU $19.99
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.85
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.