Pro SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services by Guy Fouche, Philo B. Janus (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $67.69+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.50
About this product
- DescriptionEvery business has reams of business data locked away in databases, business systems, and spreadsheets. While you may be able to build some reports by pulling a few of these repositories together, actually performing any kind of analysis on the data that runs your business can range from problematic to impossible. Pro SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services will show you how to pull that data together and present it for reporting and analysis in a way that makes the data accessible to business users, instead of needing to rely on the IT department every time someone needs a different report. * Accessible-With a single author's voice, this book conducts a guided tour through the techlogy that makes it easy to dive into. * Solution-oriented-While technically deep, the goal is to focus on practical application of the techlogies instead of acting as a technical manual. * Comprehensive-This book covers every aspect of analysis services and ancillary techlogies to enable you to make the most of SQL Server.
- Author BiographyPhilo Janus is a senior technology specialist with Microsoft. Over the years, he has presented InfoPath to thousands of users and developers, and assisted with enterprise implementations of InfoPath solutions. With that background, he is particularly sensitive to the difficulties users and developers have had with InfoPath. He graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy with a bachelor of science degree in electrical engineering in 1989 to face a challenging career in the U.S. Navy. After driving an aircraft carrier around the Pacific Ocean and a guided missile frigate through both the Suez and Panama canals, and serving in the U.S. Embassy in Cairo, a small altercation between his bicycle and an auto indicated a change of career (some would say that landing on his head in that accident would explain many things). Philo's software development career started with building a training and budgeting application in Access 2.0 in 1995. Since then, he's worked with Oracle, Visual Basic, SQL Server, and .NET building applications for federal agencies, commercial firms, and conglomerates. In 2003, he joined Microsoft as a technology specialist evangelizing Office as a development platform.
- Author(s)Guy Fouche,Philo B. Janus
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight886 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.