All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionPost production for film and video is a complex and potentially confusing topic. Clear, accurate training in the tools of the trade is essential for anyone hoping to work in the business. An official Avid Learning Series Expert Level Guide, PRO TOOLS 10 ADVANCED POST PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES is the go-to guide focused on advanced operation of Pro Tools 10 in a professional post-production environment. Today's (and tomorrow's) post engineers simply must kw the ins and outs of this popular software--the industry standard--and this book shows the way. It includes technical insights into Pro Tools hardware and software and offers hands-on exercises, discussion of common workflows, and intermediate-advanced topics, detailing how to use a Pro Tools|HD system to record, edit, mix, and output sound for professional film and video applications. Using real-world examples and projects, PRO TOOLS 10 ADVANCED POST PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES gets you up to speed on Pro Tools for post as quickly and easily as possible. PRO TOOLS 10 ADVANCED POST PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES (Course 310P) is part of the Avid Learning Series. This course leads to expert-level certification. To find more books on Pro Tools, Media Composer, Sibelius, or any other Avid product, visit www.courseptr.com/avid.
- Author BiographyJoel Krantz is a full-time professor of sound with more than 20 years of experience. He currently teaches at California State University, Northridge. He is also an Avid Certified Pro Tools instructor, teaching at Video Symphony (Burbank, CA). In addition to his teaching duties, Joel is a freelance sound editor, mixer, and consultant with experience working on television and film projects. Most recently, Joel edited and mixed a documentary feature film, War of the Gods. In addition to teaching and sound editing/mixing, Joel collaborated with Avid to write/co-write more than 20 training books.
- Author(s)Joel Krantz
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1380 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD video
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.