All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn this exciting new book learn the secret toolkits used to to develop a professional, radio-ready rock mix out of tracks recorded in a garage. In Pro Tools 9: The Mixers Toolkit you will get hands-on with a real Pro Tools session as you start arranging, EQing, compressing, bussing, effecting and automating a modern demo into a hard hitting, radio ready production. See the in-depth use of micro-editing, Elastic Time, and Beat Detective across Drums, Bass, Guitars and Vocals, and learn how to use Multi-Compression, Reverbs and Delays to make your tracks really jump out of a mix. Finalize your production with pre-mastering tips to get a loud mix that will stand up to the competition. As you go through you'll discover dozens of Pro Tools 9 features and shortcuts, as well as tricks that can be applied to any workstation. With an interactive website including hi-definition video tutorials, you will also watch, listen, edit and mix alongside these award winning Pro Tools engineers. This is a fantastic text showing you two engineers personal workflow for making a killer rock music mix. Take your Pro Tools skills to the next level with Pro Tools 9: The Mixers Toolkit today.
- Author BiographyNathan Adam is a professor of Audio Engineering at Belmont University. His work has extended to albums, tracks, TV and radio spots for artists including: Collin Raye, Debbie Boone, Neal McCoy, the Grascals, Jim Stafford, Larry Gatlin, Dusty Rogers Jr., Moe Bandy, Carrie Tillis, Les Brown Jr, and many others. He is currently co-owner of the Walnut House Recording & Event Complex in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Visit www.nathaneadam.com for news on current recording projects. Kevin Ward has been sitting behind the board for the likes of Dolly Parton, Vince Gill, Judy Collins, and the Prague Philharmonic Orchestra since 1991. Renowned in Christian Music for his work with the Christ Tabernacle Choir, Calvin Hunt and Janet Paschal, and LordSong, the industry has given him his highest honor as Producer and Instructor. He is also the founder of both Vine Records and mixcoach.com.
- Author(s)Mr. Kevin Ward,Nathan Adam
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Notefigures
- Weight635 g
- Width190 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.