All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential guide takes you through all the steps you need to record, mix, and produce multichannel music with Avid (formerly Digidesign) Pro Tools. It covers preproduction, recording, setup, mixing, and delivery of surround music, and explains how you can use Pro Tools to deliver mixes for DVD, HDTV, Blu-ray and SACD. You'll also learn about encoding mixes for Dolby Digital and DTS, mixing to picture, and the strengths of the Pro Tools platform. In addition, the included DVD provides audio examples of the concepts illustrated in the book, and interviews with professionals working in the multichannel business round out the instruction. Pro Tools: Surround Sound Mixing includes up-to-date information on: monitoring and controlling surround sound; preparing a final mix; multichannel mixing; software plug-ins and surround-related hardware; mastering surround tracks; additional surround outlets such as game production; 5.1, 6.1, and 7.1 formats, including those for Blu-ray and SDDS; and, the latest additions and changes in Pro Tools 9.
- Author BiographyRICH TOZZOLI is an award-winning producer, mixer, engineer, and composer. He has worked with such artists as Al Di Meola, Ace Frehley, Hall and Oates, Emerson Lake and Palmer, and the Marsalis family. Also specialising in 5.1 Surround Sound production, he has mixed DVDs and/or HD television broadcasts for the likes of David Bowie, Average White Band, Billy Squier, Robert Klein, and the Cincinnati Pops. As a technologist, he has written hundreds of articles for numerous Pro Audio magazines and is the author of several books. As a composer, his music can be heard on Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, HBO, and many more.
- Author(s)Rich Tozzoli
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content Notephotographs and illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.