All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPro XAML with C#: Application Development Strategies is your guide to real-world development practices on Microsoft's XAML-based platforms, with examples in WPF, Windows 8.1, and Windows Phone 8.1. Learn how to properly plan and architect an application on one or more of these platforms for a robust, scalable solution. In Part I, authors Buddy James and Lori Lalonde introduce you to XAML and reveal proven techniques for developing successful line-of-business applications. You'll also find out about some of the conflicting needs and interests that you might encounter as an enterprise XAML developer. Part II begins to lay the groundwork to help you properly architect your application, providing you with a deeper understanding of domain-driven design and the Model-View-ViewModel design pattern. You will also learn about proper exception handling and logging techniques, and how to cover your code with unit tests to reduce bugs and validate your design. Part III explores implementation and deployment details for each of Microsoft's XAML UIs, along with advice on deploying and maintaining your application across different devices using version control repositori es and continuous integration. Pro XAML with C#: Application Development Strategies is for intermediate to experienced developers looking to improve their professional practice. Readers should have experience working with C# and at least one XAML-based techlogy (WPF, Silverlight, Windows Store, or Windows Phone).
- Author BiographyBuddy James holds the MCAD and MCSD Microsoft certifications. He works as a Sr. Software Developer in Nashville, TN. He has been writing line of business applications using Microsoft technologies since 2002. He began programming as a hobby using Qbasic at the age of 13 and hasn't looked back since. When he's not coding, he is the author of http://www.refactorthis.net which is his blog on .NET development.
- Author(s)Buddy James,Lori Lalonde
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note127 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight566 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.