All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost sales professionals make the mistake of using the same sales patterns over and over. But since all customers are different, true pros kw they must tailor their methods to the buyer if they want to make their numbers every year. ProActive Selling gives readers the tools they need to adapt their approach and maintain control at every stage of the sale. Thoroughly revised and updated, the second edition shows sales people how to: qualify and disqualify prospects sooner to focus on the most promising accounts; examine buyers' motivations from every angle; quantify the value proposition early; double the number of calls returned from prospective customers; appeal to the real decision-makers; use techlogy (e.g. cloud, video, social media, and more) to generate leads and shorten sales cycles; and increase the effectiveness of every interaction. Featuring dozens of enlightening examples and the author's 17 exclusive, practical selling tools, ProActive Selling gives sales professionals the edge they need to exceed their goals - with any company, in any industry.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM SKIP MILLER is president of M3 Learning, a sales development company. He is the author of ProActive Sales Management.
- Author(s)William Skip Miller
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefigures
- Weight420 g
- Width61 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.